Redbridge Cycling Centre
Customer Notice: Redbridge Cycling Centre is currently still open for bike repairs and servicing, however the tracks are currently closed following the government announcement that outdoor leisure facilities must close from the 5th of January 2021.
Covid-19 Guidance for Visitors to the Centre
In order to enjoy you visit safely please read the following points
- When visiting the Centre please observe social distancing measures with staff and customers.
- Please avoid using the toilets if possible and wash hands thoroughly after use.
- We will only be accepting contactless payment or Apple Pay and will not accept cash.
- If you are showing coronavirus symptoms, or if you or any of your household are self isolating you should stay at home and not visit the Centre.
Track use will be limited to a maximum of 2 hours and customers must keep 2 metres apart from riders not from their own household on the track and in the Centre.
• We will be limiting numbers to a maximum of 80 riders on the road track and 30 on the mountain bike track and we will require customers to provide their name at reception to enable us to monitor this.
- On the road circuit we will require rides to keep to the left hand side of the track and only overtake on the right side of the track allowing a gap of at least 2 metres. On the mountain bike track overtaking is not permitted except on wider areas where it is safe to do so.
- Allow sufficient time and space to riders in front of you and after overtaking do not ‘cut back’ in front of the rider.
- Be considerate of other riders especially younger riders or less experienced riders. STAY ALERT – STAY SAFE
- Come to the Centre dressed ready to ride as we are not opening changing rooms or providing lockers and once finishing your visit please leave the site promptly.
- Users of the Centre should ride within your ability, don’t try difficult skills or ride too fast.Bike Repairs
- Bikes should be brought into the reception area and placed in designated bike racks, where the staff will collect and disinfect after taking customer details.