About the facility
Redbridge Cycling Centre is a facility for cyclists of all abilities, from families to competitive riders. The Centre has purpose built road, BMX & off road tracks and we have a large stock of hire bikes. The Centre can also provide cycle coaching to groups and individuals from complete beginners through to experienced riders.
The centre has qualified British Cycling coaches on site and offers school holiday courses, coaching for schools and can teach customers how to ride.
Cycle helmets must be worn at all times when on the circuit.
The last entry for the cycling tracks is 4pm. The last bike hire is 3pm. Bike hire is only available when we do not have track bookings/events on (see below). We are also still accepting bikes repairs and servicing.
Track use will be limited to a maximum of 2 hours and customers must keep 2 metres apart from riders not from their own household on the track and in the Centre.
We will be limiting numbers to a maximum of 80 riders on the road track and 30 on the mountain bike track and we will require customers to provide their name at reception to enable us to monitor this.
- On the road circuit we will require rides to keep to the left hand side of the track and only overtake on the right side of the track allowing a gap of at least 2 metres. On the mountain bike track overtaking is not permitted except on wider areas where it is safe to do so.
- Allow sufficient time and space to riders in front of you and after overtaking do not ‘cut back’ in front of the rider.
- Be considerate of other riders especially younger riders or less experienced riders. STAY ALERT – STAY SAFE
- Come to the Centre dressed ready to ride as we are not opening changing rooms or providing lockers and once finishing your visit please leave the site promptly.
- Users of the Centre should ride within your ability, don’t try difficult skills or ride too fast.
- Saturday 22 January – Lee Valley Youth Cycling Club – Full road track booked 9:45-12:00
- Saturday 22 January – Mini Beastway – Mountain bike track booked 9:00-12:00
- Saturday 22 January – Cross Country Race – Mountain bike track booked 12:00-17:00
- Saturday 22 January – ELV winter series – Full road track booked 12:00-17:00
Only at this facility
Purpose Built Tracks
Purpose built road, BMX and off road tracks for a great cycling experience in a car free environment. Perfect for family days out, casual use or an area for training.
We have a large selection of hire bikes including mountain bikes, road bikes, BMXs, children’s bikes and bikes with child seats.
We also have adapted bikes for disabled users, with various seating and control combinations. There are also trailer bikes, additional trikes, tandems and a side by side bike.
Coaching & Group Cycling
Throughout the year we deliver coaching to all riders and abilities including Learn to Ride, Go-ride, Strider balance bikes, holiday programmes, and adapted bike usage for disabled groups schemes. We also offer school and corporate bookings.
Bike Repairs & Servicing
Are you looking for somewhere to repair or service your bike? We offer a range of repairs in our centre from basic to full service.
Enjoy a post-ride treat in our café serving a variety of great food and drinks. In 2020, the centre was awarded the Healthy Catering Commitment status.
Looking for a space for hire? Why not book one of our meeting rooms. We have 3 large rooms available to match all your needs.
Download the App
Download the Vision app to book and manage your accound right from your mobile devices. The perfect way to manage your bookings on the go.