Redbridge Cycling Centre
Good news! We are open.
Opening times are Monday to Sunday 9am to 5pm.
Last entry for the cycling tracks is 4.00pm
Last bike hire is 3.00pm
Upcoming Track Bookings
Saturday 16th October – Lee Valley Youth – Full road track booked 9:45-12:00
Saturday 16th October – UKSSA – Full road track booked 12:00-17:00
Sunday 17th October – UKSSA – Full road track booked 9:00-17:00
About the centre
Redbridge Cycling Centre is a facility for cyclists of all abilities, from families to competitive riders. The Centre has purpose built road, BMX & off road tracks and we have a large stock of hire bikes. The Centre can also provide cycle coaching to groups and individuals from complete beginners through to experienced riders. Cycle helmets must be worn at all times when on the circuit.
Visiting the centre
Bike hire is only available when we do not have track bookings/events on (see above). We are also still accepting bikes repairs and servicing.
Please read the guidelines below before visiting the Centre.
In order to enjoy your visit safely please read the following guidelines:
- When visiting the centre please observe social distancing measures with staff and customers.
- Please avoid using the toilets if possible and wash hands thoroughly after use.
- If you are showing coronavirus symptoms, or if you or any of your household are self isolating you should stay at home and not visit the Centre.
Track use will be limited to a maximum of 2 hours and customers must keep 2 metres apart from riders not from their own household on the track and in the Centre.
We will be limiting numbers to a maximum of 80 riders on the road track and 30 on the mountain bike track and we will require customers to provide their name at reception to enable us to monitor this.
- On the road circuit we will require rides to keep to the left hand side of the track and only overtake on the right side of the track allowing a gap of at least 2 metres. On the mountain bike track overtaking is not permitted except on wider areas where it is safe to do so.
- Allow sufficient time and space to riders in front of you and after overtaking do not ‘cut back’ in front of the rider.
- Be considerate of other riders especially younger riders or less experienced riders. STAY ALERT – STAY SAFE
- Come to the Centre dressed ready to ride as we are not opening changing rooms or providing lockers and once finishing your visit please leave the site promptly.
- Users of the Centre should ride within your ability, don’t try difficult skills or ride too fast.
Holiday courses – October Half Term
Learn to ride – Ages 6 to 106! – One to One coaching for adults and children (6 yrs+) to learn to ride. Sessions can be booked according to your schedule and are £33 for 1 hour, which includes a bike, helmet and instruction. Call 0208 500 9359 for further information or to book.