Redbridge Cycling Centre
Important COVID-19 Information
As of Monday 4 January, Redbridge Cycling Centre is open for bike repairs and servicing only. Due to national lockdown restrictions the tracks are closed until further notice.
Covid Guidance & Updates
In order to enjoy your visit safely please read the following guidelines:
- When visiting the centre please observe social distancing measures with staff and customers.
- Please avoid using the toilets if possible and wash hands thoroughly after use.
- We will only be accepting contactless payment or Apple Pay and will not accept cash.
- If you are showing coronavirus symptoms, or if you or any of your household are self isolating you should stay at home and not visit the Centre.
Track Users (Currently closed until further notice)
Track use will be limited to a maximum of 2 hours and customers must keep 2 metres apart from riders not from their own household on the track and in the Centre.
We will be limiting numbers to a maximum of 80 riders on the road track and 30 on the mountain bike track and we will require customers to provide their name at reception to enable us to monitor this.
- On the road circuit we will require rides to keep to the left hand side of the track and only overtake on the right side of the track allowing a gap of at least 2 metres. On the mountain bike track overtaking is not permitted except on wider areas where it is safe to do so.
- Allow sufficient time and space to riders in front of you and after overtaking do not ‘cut back’ in front of the rider.
- Be considerate of other riders especially younger riders or less experienced riders. STAY ALERT – STAY SAFE
- Come to the Centre dressed ready to ride as we are not opening changing rooms or providing lockers and once finishing your visit please leave the site promptly.
- Users of the Centre should ride within your ability, don’t try difficult skills or ride too fast.Bike Repairs
- Bikes should be brought into the reception area and placed in designated bike racks, where the staff will collect and disinfect after taking customer details.
About the centre
Redbridge Cycling Centre is a facility for cyclists of all abilities, from families to competitive riders.
The Centre has purpose built road, BMX & off road tracks. We have a large stock of hire bikes including mountain bikes, road bikes, BMXs, children’s bikes, trailer bikes, bikes with child seats as well as number of adapted bikes for disabled users.
The Centre can also provide cycle coaching to groups and individuals from complete beginners through to experienced riders.
Cycle helmets must be worn at all times when on the circuit.