Hub Central is a Business and Employment Skills hub located on the 2nd floor at Redbridge Central Library.
The hub offers, a wide range of workshops, training, networking events for new and existing micro, small and medium businesses in partnership with Work Redbridge.
In light of the evolving circumstances surrounding the worldwide Coronavirus outbreak, all Hub Central events, workshops and networking is suspended until further notice. We are offering some Business Development webinars, for more information see our Hub Central events page.
Work Redbridge & the Business Advisor will be available via email and telephone appointments. If you have any queries please email.
Have a question for our Hub Central team? Get in touch on 020 8708 2414. Lines open 10am-4pm.
What’s on offer
We offer a range of resources including:
- An Exclusive Co-working space with FREE Wi-Fi and business hosts available to help with enquiries
- Partnership working with local organisations helping residents learn new skills
- A wide range of Online Resources including COBRA, the complete business reference adviser
- Employment Advisers with Work Redbridge who are based in Hub Central providing support with CVs, training and developing your career
- Career Support with The National Career Service providing impartial and professional advice on skills and the job market
- Free Locker Service for Hub Central members
- IT Training Room
- What’s on Redbridge! Visit our new Virtual Noticeboard! See and book what’s going on in your local area from anywhere, at any time! Running your own events? Advertise with us completely FREE! Submit your application
- It’s Local Redbridge Market your business for free Search for local companies shop local and support the Redbridge economy
Become a member
Complete our online form to register as a member of Hub Central.
Book a Hub Central Meeting Room
Meeting Room for Hire, price starts from £20 per hour. Contact us for availability
Workshops and Events
Hub Central offers a regular programme of workshops and training delivered by a range of providers as well as networking events including talks from industry leaders.
A booking fee of £2 is chargeable on some of our workshops.
Book a Business Adviser
Looking to start a business or would like support to help your business grow? Our Business Adviser based in Hub Central can provide one to one support with starting and growing your business.
Book a 45 minute one to one appointment and find out about the wide range of support that is available to help businesses start, stay and grow in Redbridge.
The Hub Central Blog
Our blog is now live! The Hub Central blog is a platform for anyone who wants to share their current business or start up or lifestyle venture and will act as a platform to enhance their brand and themselves as a business person or entrepreneur.
Follow us on
We do not take telephone enquiries and encourage you to visit us at Redbridge Central Library.