Nature Conservation Volunteering Workdays
VOLUNTEER NOTICE: Following government guidance, we are slowly re-instating our conservation workdays and events. These will be size restricted and will only be able to be booked on via an online system, please scroll down to the bottom of this page for upcoming workdays.
If you have some spare time on your hands and would like to enjoy the great outdoors, then why not help us to keep our parks and opens spaces smart? It’s a great way to exercise, meet new friends and help the environment, all at the same time.
- gain valuable practical experience in conservation
- keep yourself fit and healthy
- help as often or as little as you like – we hold volunteer days on Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout the year
- work in a safe environment – tools, safety equipment and training are all provided
- thrive in the laid back atmosphere – everyone works at their own pace and there are plenty of breaks
- spot local wildlife and learn more about ecology
For more information call 020 8559 2316 or email email@example.com
For our upcoming workdays, please see the events diary below.
Nature Conservation events
Whether you want to learn about wildlife, get your hands dirty or have a day out with the kids, there are loads of events you can get involved with around Redbridge. To find out more about upcoming events please visit our events diary and search “Nature”.
We have a Volunteer Litter Picking scheme that takes place across Redbridge parks and open spaces. If you would like to help us keep our parks and green spaces beautiful then please visit our Litter Picking page for more information.