Nature Conservation Volunteering Workdays
If you have some spare time on your hands and would like to enjoy the great outdoors, then why not help us to keep our parks and opens spaces smart? It’s a great way to exercise, meet new friends and help the environment, all at the same time.
- gain valuable practical experience in conservation
- keep yourself fit and healthy
- help as often or as little as you like – we hold volunteer days on Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout the year
- work in a safe environment – tools, safety equipment and training are all provided
- thrive in the laid back atmosphere – everyone works at their own pace and there are plenty of breaks
- spot local wildlife and learn more about ecology
For more information call 020 8559 2316 or email email@example.com
For our upcoming workdays, please see the events diary below.
Nature Conservation events
Whether you want to learn about wildlife, get your hands dirty or have a day out with the kids, there are loads of events you can get involved with around Redbridge.