The Sport & Leisure Service are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Recreation Assistant/Lifeguard to join our team!
Salary: £9.91 per hour / £20,670 per annum
Type: Permanent and Casual posts available
- To undertake pool supervision, to carry out set up/down of equipment.
- To assist in the communication and promotion of the centre’s services.
- To assist in ensuring the efficient operation of the facility, on a shift rota basis.
- To ensure that the centre is maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness.
- To ensure the safety and welfare of staff and users of the centre through the operation of all Health and Safety procedures and standards and be aware of your role in managing emergencies, accident reporting and report defects as necessary.
- Assist customers with regard to lost property, first aid, use of equipment and provide general information regarding the centre.
- NPLQ Qualification.
- First Aid at Work Certificate.
- Previous experience of working within the leisure industry is preferred.
- Required to work outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends, public holidays with flexibility of location.
- Responsible for maintaining all relevant qualifications and attending training sessions as part of normal working arrangements.
For further information or to request the job description and person specification for this role, please email VisionRecruitment@visionrcl.org.uk.
Salary: £9.91 per hour
Interview Date: TBC
Redbridge Cycling Centre are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals with a keen interest in cycling to join the team and make a success of this exciting dry side centre!
This centre is the most exciting leisure facility for cyclists in London and the south east of England. As a training centre for athletes, Redbridge was the first London Borough to benefit from the 2012 Olympic legacy. Boasting a purpose built road and BMX & off road tracks, the Centre also provides cycle coaching stocking a wide variety of hire bikes!
- To work on a shift rota system.
- To be aware of all Health & Safety issues within the Centre, to constantly implement and assess procedures drawing attention to any unsafe practices.
- To set up for functions and events.
- To develop a friendly and efficient working relationship with the people who use the Centre.
- To work as part of a team to achieve the income and usage targets of the Centre.
- To ensure all facilities are presented to the highest levels of cleanliness and comfort.
- To undertake cleaning duties.
- To work as part of a team, or independently as the situation demands, support other team members and provide cover as required.
- To take the appropriate level of responsibility for health & safety.
- Experience of working within the Leisure Industry.
- To have a keen interest in cycling.
- First Aid qualification.
To request a copy of the job description and person specification, please email VisionRecruitment@visionrcl.org.uk.