Project Manager – Hainault Forest
Salary £33,981 – £35,355 Type: Full-Time until January 2022 (Fixed Term Contract) Location: Wash Lodge, Valentines Park & Hainault Forest Country Park Closing Date: 30th June 2019 Interview Date: 11th July 2019
We need a Project Manager to lead the restoration and redevelopment of Hainault Forest. We were delighted by our success in gaining a £4.5m National Lottery Heritage Fund grant in May this year to assist with this major project. The successful candidate will have significant experience of Project Management and a strong understanding of ecology and conservation management.
This is a terrific opportunity to play a major role in a project that will make a real difference to the local community and restore and protect the history of Hainault Forest. You will be expected to develop, implement and review project plans for each phase of the project including defining, specifying, developing and monitoring the project task, work streams and resource requirements. You will manage the implementation of the project in accordance with the agreed scope of works and in line with the approved grant conditions set out by the National Lottery Heritage Fund.
The role requires a proactive individual with excellent communication skills, who is able to develop and maintain good working relationships with funding providers, Council, community and all key stakeholders.
For further information regarding the role please email Ruth Pinner at firstname.lastname@example.org To apply for the position please send your CV and covering letter to VisionRecruitment@visionrcl.org.uk
Duty Manager (Fairlop Waters)
We are now looking to recruit a dynamic, proactive Duty Manger at Fairlop Waters! Please send your CV to: email@example.com
Grade VR3 £19,680 annum pro rata
32 hours per week / Fixed Term 12 month contract
- To manage the day to day running of the facility and country park
- Manage food and beverage operation
- To ensure the facility is maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness
- To offer exceptional customer service to all users at all times
- To provide key links with groups and clubs
- To comply to all Health and Safety legislation and be aware of your role in managing emergencies and accident reporting
- To work on a shift rota and carry out key holder responsibilities
- To be responsible for cash handling, till use and banking
- To manage staff on shift
- To assist in increasing usage and income
- Preferred requirements:
- Experience of working within the Leisure Industry for over 2 years
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- Experience of managing food and beverage operations
- Experience of managing staff
Closing Date: Sunday 26 May 2019 Interview Date: To be confirmed.