Salary: £9.91 per hour (from October 2022 your salary increases to a minimum of £10.48)
Type: Permanent, Part-Time
Hours: (24 hours a week) Thursdays to Sundays 6 hours a day (12 to 6pm)
We are expanding our services at Fairlop Waters, and we are looking for professional, committed and friendly staff to help us.
If you are an enthusiastic individual experienced in working with cleaning, attention to detail and helping a team to deliver an outstanding customer service, apply now and join our team!
- To assist generally with day-to-day cleaning. Toilets, main hall, kitchen, patio.
- Use of cleaning products and cleaning machines
- Time management and being able to multitask
- To make sure the Boathouse and other areas, as required, is presentable at all times.
- To assist with a wide range of hospitality events and functions when needed.
- To work as part of a team to deliver customer service excellence, to ensure an enjoyable experience for customers.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working within a hospitality or public facility.
- Delivering high quality customer service.
- Required to work outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
For further information or to request the job description and person specification for this role, please e-mail email@example.com