Hub Central is a Business and Employment Skills hub located on the 2nd floor at Redbridge Central Library. The hub offers, a wide range of workshops, training, networking events for new and existing micro, small and medium businesses in partnership with Work Redbridge.
What’s on offer
We offer a range of resources including:
- An Exclusive Co-working space with FREE Wi-Fi and business hosts available to help with enquiries
- Partnership working with local organisations helping residents learn new skills
- A wide range of Online Resources including COBRA, the complete business reference adviser
- Employment Advisers with Work Redbridge who are based in Hub Central providing support with CVs, training and developing your career
- Career Support with The National Career Service providing impartial and professional advice on skills and the job market
- Free Locker Service for Hub Central members
- IT Training Room
- What’s on Redbridge! Visit our new Virtual Noticeboard! See and book what’s going on in your local area from anywhere, at any time!
Running your own events? Advertise with us completely FREE! Submit your application
- It’s Local Redbridge Market your business for free Search for local companies shop local and support the Redbridge economy
Book a Hub Central Meeting Room
- Meeting Room for Hire, price starts from £20 per hour. Contact us for availability.
Workshops and Events
- A regular programme of workshops and training delivered by a range of providers as well as networking events including talks from industry leaders.
- Take a look at our workshops and events page for more information.
- A booking fee of £2 is chargeable on some of our workshops.
Book a Business Adviser
- Looking to start a business or would like support to help your business grow? Our Business Adviser based in Hub Central can provide one to one support with starting and growing your business.
- Book a 45 minute one to one appointment and find out about the wide range of support that is available to help businesses start, stay and grow in Redbridge.
The Hub Central Blog
Our blog is now live! The Hub Central blog is a platform for anyone who wants to share their current business or start up or lifestyle venture and will act as a platform to enhance their brand and themselves as a business person or entrepreneur.
Hub Central is located on the second floor of Redbridge Central Library and opening times are:
- Monday-Friday, 9.30am-8pm
- Saturday, 10am-5pm
- Sunday, closed
Follow us on
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our mailing list for all business related news and events
We do not take telephone enquiries and encourage you to visit us at Redbridge Central Library.