Vision Redbridge Culture and Leisure has taken over the management of The London Borough of Redbridge Swim Club, one of the top competitive swimming clubs in Essex and London. A friendly and family orientated club, Redbridge Swim Club offers high quality teaching. Vision are excited to announce that competitive swimming has re-started this week.
We are looking for hard working swimmers of all ages and abilities to join the Swim Club. We offer a free swimming trial plus a consultation with the Head Coach is available to assess your swimming ability and which squad would be best for you.
We have several competitive squads:
- Competitive: This squad consists of swimmers ranging from County to National level who train for competing and consistently trying to beat their personal best times. They have an advanced knowledge of how to train and attend multiple sessions a week.
- Competitive Development: This squad consists of swimmers who are just starting out on their competitive swimming journey where they learn the elements that aid them in being successful in competitions
- Academy: This squad consists of young swimmers who have a passion for swimming and enjoy the sport. Children can compete by the age of 9 and therefore these young swimmers work towards perfecting techniques and build stamina to be able to attend low level competitions to monitor their progress and the aim of this squad is a progression either straight to the Competitive squad dependent on ability or to the Competitive Development squad to refine their skills.
- Swimfit: This squad consists of children of all ages who love swimming however are not looking to enter the competitive stream. They have sessions that are based on improving health and fitness.
- Masters: For over 18s to have coaching in techniques or general fitness.
For queries about competitive swimming with Redbridge Swim Club or to arrange your trial and consultation please contact Head Coach, Simran Nandra on email@example.com