At Vision, we are committed to offering places where people and communities can thrive. That’s why we offer concessionary gym and leisure activities to eligible Redbridge residents.
Vision Passport Membership
If you are eligible, get unlimited swim, gym, group exercise classes with a Vision Passport Membership for just £35 per month. This membership is offered at a lower price than our Premier and Lifestyle memberships but has great benefits included:
- Unlimited gym at Fullwell, Mayfield, South Woodford, Wanstead and Woodford Green.
- Unlimited swim at Fullwell, Loxford and Mayfield Swimming Pools
- Unlimited Group Exercise Classes at Vision facilities with 7-day advanced booking online or via the Vision RCL app
- 6-minimum membership monthly Direct Debit payments
Am I eligible
The Vision Passport discounts are available to eligible Redbridge residents. A Redbridge resident is anyone who lives in a property in Redbridge and pays Council Tax to Redbridge Council.
You are eligible if your income is supplemented by any of these benefits…
- Universal Credit or if you are still receiving any of the following benefits or Tax Credits:
- Housing Benefit
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Working Tax Credit
- Child Tax Credit
- Pension Credit (67 years and over)
- Carer’s Allowance
- Anyone in Full Time Education
…OR if you have Asylum Seeking Status, Looked After Children (Under 18 years) and Young Carers (Under 25 years)
Qualifying Disability Entitlement
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) (Only applicable to adult receiving allowance)
- Personal Independent Payment (PIP) (Only applicable to adult receiving PIP)
- Attendance Allowance (Only applicable to adult receiving allowance)
- War Disablement Pension (Only applicable to adult receiving pension)
- Severe Disablement Allowance (Only applicable to adult receiving allowance)
How To Apply:
You will need the following to apply for Vision Passport online or at a Vision leisure facility.
You will need to provide the following:
- Proof of address
- Proof of benefit/student card
If you are applying at a Vision leisure facility you will be issued with your digital Vision Passport card. If you are applying online:
- Your application will approved by the Customer Support Team
- You will then be issued with your digital Vision Passport card via the Vision RCL app.
- A physical card is available at £5 which can be sent in the post, or for collection from a local leisure facility for just £2 depending on preference.
NOTE: the information you provide on this form will only ever be used for the purpose of applying or renewing concession discount eligibility.